Brilliant perks for remote employees
an annual working break at a
Build your team capacities through an investment in a retreat workspace having a triple bottom line. As a member of our co-op holding a withdrawable share of €350 per team member, your use-costs are just €75 per week, per person in a shared room. (Restrictions may apply.)
What's a coliving hub?
A collaborative guesthouse and workspace, where we learn from and share our capabilities.
For a workation to escape routine, as a retreat to dig into projects, or for team gatherings.
For any of your employees, the programmers, creatives and executives alike!
At a coliving hub you have great common spaces and friendly faces all crossing paths.
There's always folks to whip up a soufflé with, watch a movie or even learn some reiki… Yet with varied spaces you're always productive, to do your best work, collaborate with our community, support member's ventures or even find new inspiration for your own!?
Unlike other spaces, we're owned by our members themselves, both individuals as well as companies with remote employees that like to have a space for their teams to gather annually, or just getaway and connect with a dynamic community.
Get closer to nature whilst remaining connected to the wider world.
Invest in the future of your teams, saving long-term.
Within a community that respects innovation and independence.
Support stronger ecosystems through regeneration in overlooked places.
Benefit from shared facilities (vehicles, cinema, tools, ice-cream maker, …).
Connect, learn, and take advantage of serendipitous opportunities.
Our purpose as a member owned co‑operative is providing affordable co‑ownership and rental, giving us use of private accommodation inclusive of coworking and more! With many varied communal spaces, across multiple locations.
As participants in a dynamic ecosystem we share its opportunities whilst generating rental revenue as a social enterprise — reinvesting in hosting workshops, talks, activities and even festivals, enriching not just ourselves, but the wider community.
The regeneration of smaller towns and rural areas not only opens up affordable property for us, yet helps to restore life around. By doing it collaboratively, we reduce our footprints and enhance the effects.
Facilities that accommodate everyone…
With a choice of private ensuite rooms, or 'pod' dorms for teams and groups. Plus of course great shared spaces across the property…
- dedicated coworking with lively openplan and separate quiet workspaces
- multi-purpose event spaces for talks, workshops, workouts, yoga…
- year round terraces and glass conservatory for winter months
- multiple station kitchens and dining for collaborative cookups
- address use and luggage storage for the (digital) nomads amongst you
- a minibus for communal trips
- pets and kids welcome but with restrictions
or see our list of other co-ownership coliving projects
How does it work for companies?
- purchase a share stake as most suits your employees and teams expected usage
- a. for group retreats, book as early as possible each year to ensure all your team can be present at the same time; an advance booking slot is reserved 9–15 months in advance, otherwise per availability
- b. employees visiting individually can book anytime they would like up to 9 months in advance
- pay the co-op's use expenses contribution for each team-member's stay
- individuals may extend their stay themselves if they so desire
- turn up, join in, and be productive!
- incorporated as a Co‑operative Society in the UK for the mutual benefit of its members
- fractional co-ownership with community shares, returning their original value if withdrawn*
- flexible booking with many rooms unallocated
- all rooms will be furnished with linens provided, and all common areas equipped
- optional serviced rooms, laundry and full-board mealplans
- minibus for communal trips and shuttle
- year-round volunteers (with stipends) looking after maintenance, driving and some catering
- maintenance fund covers costs into the future to limit bad surprises
- community fund from revenue surplus allows us to invest in good surprises — events and new facilities
- we expect to be able to have ♻️sustainable practices such as for heating, even growing vegetables
Say hi to some of our ambassadors and board 🧚
…and our founder
Our values… we don't believe
in believing too much!
Let's learn from and support each other.
We encourage diversity. In our roles, places we live and people we know. Without judgement. Dynamic ecosystems brim with serendipity.
We enable deconcentration. Spending money where it makes a difference, away from big metros. Benefitting alongside our neighbours.
We embrace dynamism. Investigating the unfamiliar, creating resilience in ourselves, uncovering opportunities for all. We won't be left behind.